Flyer Distribution in our Schools
In the past, our schools have sent home flyers about District and community activities in students’ folders/backpacks. To be more environmentally friendly and to embrace innovative technology, we are moving from paper to electronic flyer delivery.
E-flyers will now be sent directly to our parents’ email inboxes as well as be posted online for easy access through the District’s partner, Peachjar.
E-flyer delivery will save paper, reduce copy costs, and reduce the amount of time teachers, office staff, and volunteers spend stuffing folders with flyers. In addition, it will ensure that parents receive the information from their child’s school. To access the flyers for your child's school, simply look for the peachjar button at the bottom of the home page of the website for your child's school. Or to find a particular school, visit www.peachjar.com.
Need to print a Peachjar flyer? Click here for instructions
To Distribute Flyers in Our Schools
Our district cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar. Once your flyer is posted to a school's Peachjar site, parents are notified via email of the new posting. Parents can view the flyer via computer, phone, or tablet and click directly on any links in your flyer.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all parents and posted online. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the Communications Office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the flyer guidelines below.
Peachjar charges a fee for this service which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver flyers to each school. The cost will range from $15 to $30 per school depending on the frequency of delivery. Once approved, your flyer will be delivered electronically to all parents and posted online.
For more information, visit Peachjar: www.peachjar.com
- Participating organizations are required to show proof of non-profit status.
- No fundraising flyers are allowed from groups outside the school.
- Flyers must clearly indicate that the activity is for students.
- Advertisements with little or no educational value will not be approved.
- Flyers should not contain advertising logos or promotions for any business or organization other than the approved organization submitting the flyer.
- Lake Dallas ISD reserves the right of final approval for the release of any flyer and may deny permission for any reason consistent with federal or state law, district policy, procedures and practices.
- Flyers must include one of the following statements:
- Faith-based and/or political organizations: This flyer has been presented to this campus by NAME OF CHURCH OR ORGANIZATION. The views expressed do no necessarily reflect the offical views of Lake Dallas ISD, its Board of Trustees or the Administration. Lake Dallas ISD does not endorse, favor, disfavor, or promote religious or political beliefs or one belief over another.
- All other organizations: This flyer has been presented to this campus by the NAME OF THE ORGANIZATION which has no affiliation with Lake Dallas ISD, its Board of Trustees, or the Administration.